Subject: [Leica] Guide to documentary photogtaphy
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 12:48:29 -0400

Ted,
Your "How To" guide is summed up well in your KISS principle to
shooting. Occasionally you get us back in line when we stray from image
making and I think all of us here on the LUG are richer for it. I know
I am.

Seeing as you've already given us the "How Tos," perhaps concentrating
on a finer personal journey may be in order. I'm thinking a long-term
photo (and tasting) tour of the Islay distilleries. Maybe throw in a
few Highlands for good measure. (Actually, this sounds like the perfect
LUG workshop... I'd sell everything I own, save my M4 and DR 'Cron to
make a trip such as this.)

In all reality, I'd read a "How To" documentary guide by Dr. Ted as
soon as I could.

Phil Forrest