Subject: [Leica] Guide to documentary photogtaphy
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 07:17:06 -0400

Some other books along these lines:

Collier: Visual Anthropology: Photography as a Research Method.

Funny in that it's about photographing remote, non-Western cultures. If you
have an insouciant turn of mind you can make use of it in your home and
neighborhood.

Bill Owens cites another book he used for his Suburbia project. I have a
copy someplace, but the book and its title are eluding me just now.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Chris Crawford <chris at
chriscrawfordphoto.com