Subject: [Leica] IMG: dusk Victoria panoramas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:31:07 -0700

Adam Bridge SHOWED:

> The inner harbor just after sunset:
>
> <http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/23052813_ZsxXSq#!i=1882561257&k=D9JBVnK&lb=1&s=A>

Adam my friend,
You have just blown me completely out of the water and I'm lying on the
shoreline gasping for air!!! :-)

I've lived in Victoria for 30 some years and never shot anything like this.
Nor seen anything like it by any other photographer. And that includes the
many involved in the tourist industry! Oh sure I've popped a few images at
sunset reflected in the Inner Harbour water. But you've won the Golden Ring
my friend. So glad you came to our town for a visit and made some beautiful
photos.

Do come back again.
Cheers,
ted