Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doctors in the House - Just for Dr Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:17:42 -0700

Charlie Chan SHOWED:

Over the last few years, I have photographed all my surgical Residents
(Registrars) and Interns (Housemen) as they come to work in the OR (or
theatre as we call it in Britain). When they leave they go with my blessing
and a large framed print of him/her at work. So here?s my rogues? gallery
over the past few years. There are some shots of my Attending (Consultant)
colleagues as well.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p294337283

These were almost all shot on my DMR (except for one frame shot yesterday on
my new [to me at any rate] M9). They aren?t up to Dr Ted?s standard, but
maybe with just a bit more practice.
---------------

Dang competition everywhere I go!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Hi Charlie,
Just absolutely beautiful frame after frame perfect: LIGHT -- EYES --
ACTION!!!!!
And that's what it's all about. Well done my friend.

Well that's not true, they're certainly as good and equal to any of those in
of my medical books.
Proud to have you as a friend and fellow shooter in this medical field.

We also have another Photo-mate who must be recognized for many of his
posted medical images also. Dr. Steve Barbour stands right there at the
table with us on equal footing! :-)

Good on you Charlie!

cheers,
Dr. ted