Subject: [Leica] A family photo
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 04:52:11 +0200

There is a while I don't share pictures with you, neither
comments....I remember... I'll be back. I'm involved i different
things and I have few time, today I would like share one picture, and
I thought what could be the best to share with my friends than a
family shot?

My Daughter with my grand son March. 25

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20120325_2092.jpg.html

M8, Summilux 75

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always apreciated

To Mark, I wish all the best for you, good luck!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] A family photo)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A family photo)