Subject: [Leica] Endgadget on the MM
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:06:49 -0700

More to the point......

Who really cares if the sensor is CMOS, CCD, MosFet, GaAs, Ge, or some
exotic form of Dog Poop?

It is the results that matter.  Results are not only the sensor nor only the
firmware, but both plus some more magic in  the Display/Print SW.

Don't argue about CCD or CMOS....  It is truly meaningless.

Frank Filippone, Electronic Engineer.
Red735i at earthlink.net

Tina I don't believe that you and I and others on the LUG really know what
it really means to be shooting with a CCD (charge coupled device) or a CMOS
(complementary metal oxide semiconductor) image sensor unless we happen to
be electronic computer engineers which few of us are.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Endgadget on the MM)