Subject: [Leica] Final Skagway RR Pix
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:21:25 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Here are four final photos of the railway journey at Skagway.

This is Christine Duprey on the back platform exercising her new knee:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/WPYTrain/Chrisw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6m4yckl

And here is Esther outside taking interesting photos with the Panasonic setup

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/WPYTrain/EsTrainw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/78wlwuk

And here I am warming my hands over the charcoal stove (one in every car)
It was really cold outside and I was out for most of the ride:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/WPYTrain/HCWarmhdsw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6q8l7tl

And this one is my favorite. Gene on the forward platform with the train
behind him in the mist
taking a picture of me on the rear platform. LUG guys having fun:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/WPYTrain/GeneTelew.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6tn8kvy

Please look large and enjoy.
C&C aways welcome