Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Orleans bridal session
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:11:54 -0700

Chris Williams SHOWED:

> Recent bridal session in the French Quarter. First image is Nikon but
> the last 3 are with the M9P and 90/f2 Summicron.
>
> http://zoeica.com/?p=302

Hi Chris,
A smashing great set of photographs! My goodness all my years I absolutely
hated shooting weddings, no matter what I was being paid... highest rate and
last was $4000. cash at the end of the day along with... "I never want to
see you again!" Obviously with a smile.

And I gave the best man all the unprocessed film in a sealed bag with
direction to the lab for souping and proofs. Providing he was sober! If not?
It was given to the Maid of Honour!

But what you have shown right here are wonderful imaginative works of art!
My goodness for a few fleeting seconds !:-) ;-) I envied you shooting
weddings!  Oh maybe for about two or three seconds! ;-)

Damn! You are great at this as we've seen other weddings in the past! But
this one? The bride is magical and beautiful! Completly imaginative! The
photographers ability? "Superb!!"

Good on you lad!
cheers,
ted