Subject: [Leica] IMG: urbanity
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:54:15 -0700

In Vancouver on our way back to the hotel.

Walking in Vancouver I feel like I'm in the middle of the Children's
Crusade. (Okay, I stole that from William Gibson's "Pattern Recognition" and
he was talking about a Saturday street faire in London, but I do crib from
the best.)

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/23052813_ZsxXSq#!i=1855446507&k=jQGgBXs>

NEX-7 with Leica Summicron 35mm.

This is my go-to travel camera. I'm also walking with the M8 and a CV 28 or
15. I have an adaptor for the 100mm APO R that makes some great images as
well. The two cameras let me cover a LOT of photographic ground.

Enjoy. Comments/criticism invited and welcome although I'll be a sporadic
visitor/poster for the next week since bandwidth will be expensive.

Adam