Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lynn Arnold, the Bridges and Ted Grant in Victoria
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 22:10:15 -0700

We had a fabulous day on Wednesday being ushered around by Lynn Arnold and
Ted.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/23052813_ZsxXSq#!i=1854837678&k=k57jPRp>

This image was shot on Mount Douglas before we adjourned to the harbor for a
bite to eat.

We had a terrific day in a wonderful city: an ideal way to begin our trip.

Ted: thank you for your time, your wisdom, and your great stories and all
the history you shared.

Lynn: thank you for driving, finding us such a delicious place for lunch and
all you did to make our vacation so wonderful!

Adam "yep, I'm cruisin' for it" Bridge

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Lynn Arnold, the Bridges and Ted Grant in Victoria)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Lynn Arnold, the Bridges and Ted Grant in Victoria)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Lynn Arnold, the Bridges and Ted Grant in Victoria)