Subject: [Leica] Shocking: MM images do not look like film!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 23:43:13 -0700

Hehe, I think that ship sailed long ago. I don't use "film emulation"
filter, but if someone wants to? More power to them.

Me? I prefer to tweak the images to have the tones that I like. That's the
important thing to me. I don't know whether it's more like Tri-X, or Acros,
or probably none - I just push and pull sliders until they look good to me.

I don't mind film grain, but it would be a cold day in Heck that I add any
grain/noise to a digital image. Seems too much bother.