Subject: [Leica] Tribute to Ansel
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 12:55:58 +0100

Aram,

I think that they are all ones that Ansel would have approved of.

I tend to agree with Gerry on the first, but then I have no idea what the
light
was like when you got there or how deep the shadows were.

My favourite is the last, but it is only by a whisker. I like its mixture of
abstraction with reality as well as the accuracy of exposure for the moon.

There are quite a few people here who appreciate landscapes on the list. It
isn't all just about people, birds and flowers you know ;-)

Peter Dzwig