Subject: [Leica] S2 / H System Lens adapter....
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:13:03 +0530

Gene,
Nikon shooters are advised to use Capture NX2 as well, others have to
use other programs for maximum quality - this mainly has to do with
the proprietary content within RAW files - not with the lenses per se.
Leica have gone to bed with Adobe, while most manufacturers have not.
The present Hasselblad (Fuji) is still the industry standard in MF
digital - which implies that the photographers USING it are satisfied
with it, is it not?

My take is all common sense based babbling - I have not used either
the Zeiss or the Fuji lenses. I do know, however, that some lenses
that were very good on film are indifferent on digital from my
experience. I am finding that out right now, using older primes on the
Nikon D800 - I am being forced to rethink my complete lens line up in
the wide to portrait range.

All I can say is that the Fuji lenses for the X-Pro 1 are every bit as
good as any lens I have used.

Cheers
Jayanand