Subject: [Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:40:55 -0400

With the internet, you can live in another country and do your work
on-line.  I seriously considered moving to Honduras.  It would be a very,
very cheap place to live and I could still sell stock photos through the
internet.  There are quite a few jobs now that can be done on-line.  My son
works for a law firm doing research - all on-line.  It could just as easily
be done in any country with internet - which is most of them now.

Tina