Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 02:44:13 -0400

Moving is easy when you have a middle class income and a government job
that probably helps pay your moving expenses. I doubt you could have moved
on Phil's income, or mine. You know how I moved to Santa Fe? When I was a
kid an old man in my neighborhood gave me an antique fishing lure (my
grandpa and I collected antique fishing lures). Years later, I found out
it was a rare one worth a lot of money. Facing homelessness if I didn't
move to Santa Fe (I had a friend there I could stay with), I got the old
lure out and sold it for $1200. That put gas in my car and paid for my
meals and hotel stays on the 3 day drive out there and left me a few
hundred in my pocket. Of course, my only possessions were my old junk car,
a computer, my cameras, and my clothes. I literally had nothing else to my
name.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography