Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:52:27 +0200

Lluis has an M8, and I do as well. But Spain is relatively undeveloped as a
photo market, and what there is, is expensive. I bought my M8 from Ffordes
in Scotland, if I remember correctly, Lluis got his abroad also. Even in the
nearest big city, Valencia, 1.5 hours away, and with over 1 million
inhabitants, there is no dedicated Leica dealer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain