Subject: [Leica] M9-M sensor
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 03:37:48 +0000

I did wonder ;-) I think it is to mimic film types....

john

I would also like to know what is the reason for bundling Silver Efex Pro
with a B&W camera? I am sure I am missing something....
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] M9-M sensor)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M9-M sensor)