Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon - M9 or XPan?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:49:01 -0400

I've hiked down and back up twice.  Took the M9 both times (or maybe it was
the M8 first trip?) and don't regret it at all.  You can always convert
color to B&W but not the reverse!  Stitching works great for panoramas.
 Here are mine from the first trip:

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/North-America/Arizona/6462442_cSV6PV#!i=409899175&k=B2Ln6

Tina