Subject: [Leica] first communion
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:36:50 +0200

Nice pic, and a funny coincidence, as I am Trento, Italy right now, having
attended a first communion in a wayward (i.e. Catholic) branch the family
yesterday. Pictures to follow when I return to Alicante tomorrow night.

Back home, we also have a bottle of vin santo from Tuscany, bought during
our first trip there in 1997. We bought 2 bottles, drank one out of
curiosity, and for a good reason have left the second bottle alone. It must
be holy vinegar by now.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman