Subject: [Leica] The Best of the May Day at Oakland Photos
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 00:05:38 -0700

It's correct. The Black Bloc is causing quite a lot of trouble. I have two
pictures related to them:

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20111114-L1008004-Edit.jpg

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20111102-L1007816.jpg

There are rumors that some of the trouble-makers are indeed done by the
police, but not sure how much truth is there.