Subject: [Leica] More Pender Panos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:27:15 -0700

Hi Luggers,
This afternoon Esther and I drove over to Hope Bay and walked down the trail
to Welcome Beach.
I took the big 190 Manfrotto tripod with the 141 Pan tilt head and the
Novoflex Pano set - stuff that I only use when I can transport it by car!
I set up and took a series of panos - with the X100 and the X Pro 1 - using
both the 35mm and 60 mm lens on the X Pro 1.
Here are three samples.
First here is Welcome Beach through the 60mm Lens in an 8 vertical Panel
pano with the X Pro 1.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/8PanXPro60WelcomeBeachw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/74epqyp

Second here is a wider view taken with the X 100 and its fixed 23mm lens -
also 8 vertical panels.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/8PanWelcomeBeachX100w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/7wg3e7n

Finally here is a view of an Arbutus tree and the beach taken with the X Pro
1 and the 35mm lens.
It is 6 vertical panels wide.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/6PanArbutusXpro35w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/7yl5cdb

I always take my panos with the camera held vertically to increase the
portrait view. You can always take more panels to widen the horizontal view.

Please look large. The quality of the Fuji equipment and its lenses is most
gratifying to me.

C&C always welcome.

Cheers

Howard (on Pender where there are no Humming birds visiting today!!)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More Pender Panos)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] More Pender Panos)