Subject: [Leica] Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:48:19 -0700

Hi Jon,
You might like to look online and see if you can find a used copy of my "Men
of the Saddle. Working Cowboys of Canada." All shot on film both B&W and
Kodachrome illustrating a year in the life of ranching in Alberta.

There were a number of copies sold in the USA also.

The written part is by Andy Russell a well known western writer. It was
published by Van Nostrand Rheinehold. Now out of business these past many
years.

cheers,
ted