Subject: [Leica] M8 behavior
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:31:10 +1000

Frank the instruction book explains how to change the folder numbers if you
want a new series . If you want to manually edit, the computer that you
posted on should be able to do what you want. As long as you can read your
SD card you can edit folder and file numbers. Search the archive here for
my post to Bob Adler's question on this a little while ago. I posted a link
to the L camera Forum thread with the instructions on how to edit.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman