Subject: [Leica] PARIS FASHION PHOTOS 1965
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:07:12 +0200

Hi Ted,

Really amazing stories, particularly the first one is very fun!, the
second one is a great picture, as Maraak says perfect framed and ... I
know that Parisians drivers are not many patients and quite mad, at
least some ones. The third one has a very nice composition too and
tell us about a fashion times they belong to the past covers of
fashion magazines.

You have a great experience and many thing to tell us, many thanks for
sharing!

cheers
Lluis

El 04/05/2012, a las 5:24, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>