Subject: [Leica] FS: Black M Classics Bag
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 02:07:38 +0200

Tina,

I think all the photographers are adict to camera bags, the perfect
bag would be small, discret, safe and with a big capacity.... and this
don't exist...

Saludos
Lluis

El 04/05/2012, a las 1:04, Tina Manley escribi?:

>>> http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/mc2.jpg
>>> http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/mc3.jpg
>>> http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/mc4.jpg
>>> http://users.cvalley.net/ggfant/mc5.jpg