Subject: [Leica] FS: Black M Classics Bag
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:07:38 -0500

I have this bag and it is a great one.  Among other things it lies flat in
a suitcase when traveling and when you get to your destination you can use
it as a walking around bag for some of the gear you took with you in your
mammoth roller bag.

You Can Never Have Too Many Good Bags.

--Bob

==On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>