Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exploring Higher ISO Values
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 05:04:28 -0400

Is a jpeg a photograph?
In my opinion close but no cigar.
Its thinking hard about being a photograph. But its waiting for someone to
hit the command P combination.
I am used to thinking of photography as a means to make photographs.
 A Jpeg is a kind of a photograph wanabee. And is fine for most peoples
photo needs. Me I didn't stop loving making photographs just because I went
digital. And If I don't get my new printer working this week I'm in real
trouble as I have a deadline for a print. I hope the damn printer works.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/