Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 01:02:10 +0100

"Peter Klein" <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote

> He's an ex-marine who served in Vietnam in the '60s. He told me he came
> back "pretty messed up." He has never forgotten that "they spat on us"
> when he and his comrades came home. "A lot of people think I'm crazy,"

Certainly, it appears his use of quotations marks is messed up. As for the
politics, I don't live in the US, but know enough to think that you all
appear to go for each others' throats at elections. So, yet another
manifestation of inter-party blood sport appears. This name calling is all
so tedious.

The portrait sums him up.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions)