Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:51:07 -0700

He's an ex-marine who served in Vietnam in the '60s. He told me he came
back "pretty messed up." He has never forgotten that "they spat on us"
when he and his comrades came home. "A lot of people think I'm crazy,"
he said. "Maybe you do, too."  He was very flattered that I wanted to
photograph him.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060736-w.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P1060737-w.jpg.html>

G1 and kit zoom.  Opinions expressed in the photographs are not
necessarily those of the photographer.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Wearing his opinions)