Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: mostly at the office
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:09:35 -0700

Nathan mon ami,
You are  a tour de Force in this group simply because the photography and
little anecdotes that go with each photo always make them all worth opening
and a quiet read.... obviously on occasion while sipping a glass of wine to
join in your lunch time festivities. :-) Or coffee as is the case at the
moment! ;-)

Thank you for many hours of lifes' interesting moments in Alicante!!! :-)

cheers,
ted