Subject: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Macro-Cinegon (M mount)
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:17:16 -0500

A friend has a Leitz Wetzlar Macro-Cinegon with an M mount and asked
that I post this for sale when the opportunity arose.

This unusual lens is a:

10 mm/1.8

It focuses from 3 feet to 5 inches, then infinity.

In its original red-and-white box and hard-plastic "bubble" case.

Asking price is $1,799.

For more information, 'cuz I cannot tell you much more about the lens
(I've seen it, it looks good, but I've not shot with it), please
contact:

don at centralcamera.com

I've known Don close to 30 years and stand 100% behind him. Some of
you familiar with Central Camera in Chicago also likely know Don and
will endorse my comments.

Thank you.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Macro-Cinegon (M mount))