Subject: [Leica] FS: User XPan II
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:15:31 -0700

$1700. This is the lowest price you would likely see for an XPan II with
the 45mm lens.

This is my backup body.

Camera works perfectly. Exposure is accurate. The glass is perfect. I use
this camera and my normal TX-2 interchangeably and do not notice any
difference.

Physically, besides the pain loss, there is a slight hump on the top plate.
Not sure what happened there.

The rangefinder is clear and bright and there is no alignment flaws (and
it's easy to fix yourself  even if it goes out of alignment).

I always use a UV filter for protection. A generic one will be included.

Strap shown not included. Paypal OK. $1700 + Shipping.

http://www.richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/12-20120404-_4048347.jpg

http://www.richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/13-20120404-_4048348.jpg

http://www.richardmanphoto.com/PICS/FS-2012-04/14-20120404-_4048349.jpg

--