Subject: [Leica] OT Help needed: high speed photography
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:17:54 -0400

Too bad you don't have a Hulcher camera. These were 35mm still cameras
that could burn through film at incredible speed, using long bulk rolls,
for capturing very high speed movements. They were made with different
lens mounts for major SLR systems like Nikon and Canon FD.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook