Subject: [Leica] Tripods
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:45:49 +0000

I am sorry Mark, but I have lost where you are coming from.

I bought my Fred Pickering  Zone VI tripod by email.
I have my Carbon Fibre Gitzo from touch
I have bought RRS B&S from email

I cannot see anything I want to buy in person.

What is your point??

john

I got all my Gitzo 's in person but I ordered a Reis wood tripod from
Seattle on the phone from the guy who builds them.

Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tripods)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tripods)