Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kiss, Lee, and Budweiser
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:01:45 -0400

Helmut Newton ( who you Probalby don't like) has had huge books out all
black and white and all shot with Kodachrome.

Me I'm taking shots I'd done in black and white and redoing them in color as
I get to them again. In most cases I'm liking them better in color.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/