Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon RF 35/2; Canon RF 135/3.5, black
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 04:12:01 +0100 (BST)

I'm selling off some kit after getting married last month wiped out my bank
account.

1.  Canon RF 35mm f/2.  Voigtl?nder 35mm/135mm LSM to M mount adapter
included.  $525, price includes international shipping.

The lens is in great condition optically and cosmetically.  Here is a set of
photos of the lens, including some photos taken with the lens.  All shots
taken wide open at f/2.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157629492021670/show/

These photos were taken with an M9.  Photos are of my daughter playing
Jenga.  I'll add some photos of flowers tomorrow if the weather is fine.

I really like this lens.  It's compact and good-looking, very sharp in the
centre, gives soft colours, and has a smooth focus ring.

2. Canon 135mm f/3.5, Leica Screw Mount.  M-mount adapter not included.  The
Voigl?nder LSM -> M adapter I have is good for both 35mm and 135mm lenses,
so I only bought the one adapter and swapped it between lenses.

This lens is compact, lightweight, and very sharp.  Here is a set of photos
of this lens, and some taken with it on an M9.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157629492063966/show/

These were taken wide open at f/3.5, handheld, indoors in the evening.  For
that reason, I used a bounced flash and 1/60 sec. exposure.  If the weather
is fine tomorrow, I will add some flower photos to this set, so I can use
natural light.

This focal length is not so popular for RF photographers, so the prices it
usually goes for are a bargain, even if the lens is just used a few times a
year.  I'm asking for $110 including shipping.

All the best,

Peter Cheyne