Subject: [Leica] We Only Do This Once in Our Life...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:47:54 -0700

"Richard Man" OFFERED:
>>We Only Do This Once in Our Life...

WOW! Good on you Richard! These next 50 years can be the best years of your
life simply because of the experiences and errors not to be made during the
next 50.

Always think young, keep fit, if only a solid power walk 3 times a week.
Never lose the attitude, if it's necessary to kick someone's ass? Show no
concern just do it and move on... Particularly if it happens to be snotty
-ass whipper snapper of no experience! A minor caution? Always make sure you
can run faster than the kick in the butt receiver! ;-)

Have a wonderful celebration having made it this far and with the
determination to do another 50. So when you reach the magical 100 you can
flop down on the floor and do 100 sit-up's as easy if it were 10. Keep body
fit and mind alert and you can have a wonderful time. Still capturing those
magical moments of photography!

Trust me I have 83 of the hundred years under my belt so not many to go and
I can still do 80 full sit-ups and now working to make the hundred long
before I get there. :-) Just makes you feel good mentally & physically if
nothing else

Mind over matter! And if you don't mind the challenge, it doesn't matter!
Enjoy it lad!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] We Only Do This Once in Our Life...)