Subject: [Leica] Titanic and Kennedy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:38:21 -0400

I was a freshman in college and a senator was spending the day at
Huntingdon and speaking later that day.  When we were all at lunch, a huge
crowd gathered around his table for the breaking news.  There was no
internet, cell phones, etc. so we all went to the dorms to tune in to CBS
news.  My husband says he was on the roof of a house working when John
Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy were killed. He thinks
somebody should pay him to stay off of roofs. :-)   It may just mean that
he worked a lot on roofing during those years!  What amazes me is that so
many people that I communicate with on the internet were not even born when
Kennedy was killed. Almost unbelievable.

Tina