Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More for Geoff
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 01:14:44 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for looking.  I rode a flight in one, from Ohio to Alabama and back,
with some USAF guys who had to log a certain number of hours each month.
Great airplane.  This one will probably never fly again, because the engines
are getting very scarce, and as expensive as you can imagine.  But, it is a
nice subject to practice on when looking for the best filter to make the
clouds stand out.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA