Subject: [Leica] OT: Flash for the SWC?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:40:32 -0700

Yes, I just tried using the FL-50R and try different modes and shutter
speeds etc. I think I understand how things should work, more or less (ah,
the wonder of digital and immediate feedback) They look pretty bad per my
normal style but should be perfect for this type of event! People want to
be seen with their finery and their friends. Should be fun!!

Thanks all. I will use Phil Flash :-)