Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hummingbird
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:57:42 -0400

On Apr 13, 2012, Tina Manley wrote:
A tiny hummingbird flew into my kitchen and could not figure out how
to get
out.  He finally knocked himself senseless against the window and I was
able to pick him up and take him to the porch where he eventually
recovered
and flew away.  In the meantime, I got a few photos.  I never knew they
could turn the red on their throats on and off!  It pulsed from red to
black while I watched.

Nice shot Tina. I like no. 3 far and away the best. The shadows of the
wings are really cool, though it's not a typical pose for a hummer. It
looks more like a raptor standing on prey.
Michael