Subject: [Leica] PESO: Halibut Pt set
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:16:39 -0400

I have uploaded a set taken a few days ago at a favorite spot at the
north tip of Cape Ann, Massachusetts. It's an old quarry know as
Halibut Pt located in the town of Rockport (same town as Carl's shop).
Half the shots are taken with a 35mm 'Lux ASPH in the evening, the
other 4 with a borrowed 24mm Elmarit ASPH on my M8. I found
composition to be a challenge with the 24mm at first, but do like the
lens quite a bit. Included with the 24mm set is an 11 frame sunrise
pano.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mfsacca/Halibut+Pt/

C&C always welcome

Michael