Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just a bench... Is this my final answer?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:24:52 -0700

With some input from Ted, Geoff and Rabs, another go at BW:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/RWC-Courthouse6x6bw2.jpg.html

I think this one may make it to the printer, but others please chime in...

And yes, Ted, if you dropped me into a battle scene with a Leica in hand
(or anything else for that matter) I WOULD pee in my pants... But at my
age, I'm wondering how long it will be before I don't need a battle to do
that ;-)
Best,
Bob

--