Subject: [Leica] Go on, Critique this please
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:28:53 +1000
References: <CAF8hL-HAOwten4azfLV97PNZoZgsVS9ajzKQhnAszyAkW4xxuA@mail.gmail.com> <CAG8EVmw5pCLM7dgtVZ_7BK9MZyfbm4u6tGnE5oc1NQ0QuAi8xw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7-4Ztx03LZgj6D6UkBnpzY+tLXXO1LhuV=e+2asmTACQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-G7YdhrihrE6EGVvWFwm3hM6jGG8NH+F3dj5Zs=fLfkFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7s4Km6WUo-CGJ1FoKtWJXobyaBOa7idBLQ5pP0XhnXZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-Hk9rBUsJwdtt0Ab7WzH_W4XrH2j=MQZtFLT07whrpX1w@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5XGVPb9DgA2P+xEczW24M3gs4UWTvVts0FU=rCZ8sV+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GiuzY0LMeG-Ww6ina-8=Kpa8aJOc9S_jUZw2jdVvOs6A@mail.gmail.com>

Oh dear! You want candid and honest critique on yours as long as its
constructive but you aren't prepared to reciprocate in the same way? They
are only opinions and options after all.
So we'll take any non-comment from you as the photo is not worthy or we'd
be affronted if you told us what you really thought ;-) ;-);-) ;-);-) ;-)

I was just trying to encourage everyone to participate in both directions.
Actually where I have only a' well done, I like it' to say or a detailed
critique for friends/shooters whose work I greatly respect,  I usually send
off list.
Never mind I won't derail your critique thread further. Get me off list if
you want though.

Cheers,
Geoff  (who's posted a number more recently!)
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Go on, Critique this please)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Go on, Critique this please)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Go on, Critique this please)