Subject: [Leica] Go on, Critique this please
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:09:28 -0500

Richard,

I like the light, the dark foreground and silhouettes of the foreground
musicians.  The corner that you are shooting in to is kinda ugly, too bad
you couldn't have shot more toward the artwork on the walls or just toward
the window.  I think I would also like to see some movement in the drummer,
hands in action.

There is a nice little sub composition of the bass player against the
painting of the girls walking.  Did you explore that shot at all?

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com