Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:38:11 -0400

How would you propose I do that, Mark? Or any other photographer living
on the edge? Maybe hibernate? Sell some stock I haven't invested in
yet? Sell a house I haven't invested in yet? Live off of my parents
who, by the way, would love to be able to help me out but can only
offer me a roof to sleep under?
How does one "wait it out?"

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?)