Subject: [Leica] Hypothetical... M10 B+W.. Would you buy one?
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:42:28 -0400

On Apr 04, 2012 at 12:11 AM -0400, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>It ain't broke. So I don't think somebody's going to fix it. The output is
>gorgeous. Nobodies looking at the images going "gee that sure would look
>better if it was shot with a monochrome sensor".

"Mark doesn't think it's broke.  And since everyone must have the same
needs and opinions as Mark, there is no need for this camera."

We get it, you don't have a need for a monochrome camera.  Heck, even
though we've explained the advantages of them several times, I don't
think you get them yet.  But then again, most people don't know the
potential advantages, nor do they need a monochrome camera.  So why not
just leave it at that?  If someone wants to plunk down their hard earned
money on a monochrome sensor, or an overpriced Leica lens, or a Lotus
Elise, or a buggy whip, or any number of things that people spend their
money on, what difference does it make to you?

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hypothetical... M10 B+W.. Would you buy one?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Hypothetical... M10 B+W.. Would you buy one?)