Subject: [Leica] Taking your own camera while on the job
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:43:45 -0700

> Wow! f16 and be there... just climb up really really high for best
> perspective. Google must be insanely jealous.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/astro_andre/

Aw gee whiz guys and gals doesn't that just make sick when a guy who is an
astro-naught gets a free ride into outer space where all the alien creatures
live and all he takes are these some what "happy snaps?" :-)

I mean, after all, he didn't take any photos of the Martian aliens or Moon
Wolves or any real cool stuff to shake-up human kind to go with all the
aliens are coming sci-fi cool stuff! ;-)

If you survive the blast off and there you are sitting "really really high
in the sky!" For heaven sake take some real photos or get off the boat!....
eeerrrr space ship! ;-)

ted :-)

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Taking your own camera while on the job)