Subject: [Leica] Papua New Guinea Sculpture Garden
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:51:14 +0200

Beautiful set Richard, you master the good ol' cam in diversified
environments and choose very apt angles :-)
Nice BW too (except for the last one? perhaps it is my screen after all)

I also notice that we wear the same shoes;-) My kids call them the
"schlapis qui puent" i.e stinking slippers since I bought a pair in
Slovaquia long ago which had been badly stored and the cork of which
surpringly started to rot ...

Back to the phallic testimonies, I love their carvings and wonder what
the stories are.

Thank you for sharing
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 3 avr. 12 ? 13:17, Richard Man a ?crit :