Subject: [Leica] Semetko Blog
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:04:21 -0400

nice!
looking forward to many more colour photographs :-)
do call me when you are near boston.
bharani

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:00:42 -0600
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko at gmail.com>
To: lug at leica-users.org

Dear Fellow Luggers,

As some of you know, I'm working on a long term project on the USA. When I
briefly mentioned it here a couple months ago, a few of you asked for
updates, and I finally started a blog. For now it's called, "America: E
Pluribus Unum (Out of Many, One), but that may change later down the line.
It's not going to necessarily be chronological, but I will update it at
least once a week. If you get a minute, please enjoy!

http://semetko.com/2012/03/introduction-to-america-e-pluribus-unum/

Cheers,

craig
www.semetko.com